Bay & Bow Window Replacements
Add space, light, and viewing area to your favorite rooms by installing your choice of the extraordinary Vytex Bay & Bow window replacements. They'll give your home a new, roomier appearance – a sparkling look that you will agree is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
Framed with furniture-grade wood and clad on the exterior with protective vinyl, Vytex Bay & Bow windows replacements offer both strength and style. The windows' interiors feature rich, hand-selected birch or oak veneer, ready for paint or stain.* Moving sashes tilt in or swing open for easy access, and our special formula vinyl wipes clean with a damp cloth. With Vytex Bay & Bow windows, you'll never have to scrape or paint outside again!
*Birch is standard and oak is optional.
3-Lite – 4-Lite
5-Lite – 6-Lite
- Special formula PVC used in our windows never needs painting, makes cleaning a snap, and prevents scratching or denting.
- Multi-channel design allows for additional insulation between window units.
- 1/4" all threaded steel rods between struts tie head and seat boards together for added strength.
- Duratex by Truseal™. The warm edge technology glass spacer system reduces heat transfer and provides improved seal integrity.
- 1" hardwood cabinet grade veneer head and seat board available in birch or oak.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal glass space improves year-round performance.
- Insulated seat board helps increase energy savings.